Friday, August 7, 2009

About DeVille's Playground

DeVille's Playground is an autobiographical comic blog which I started as a final project in my summer class- Comics in World Cultures taught by the very talented comic book artist Gene Yang. Since then I've felt encouraged to continue the comic on in a blog.

This comic is something I only do in my spare time because usually I am painting. I live to paint. If you would like to see my paintings check out my online portfolio at


I am always open to feedback and I would love to hear what you think of my work.
-Alyssa DeVille

4 comments:

  1. yr comics are cute. i love them. keep it up, live yr dream.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey alyssa, i REALLY like your work; here and your paintings on devillustrations. malinda told me about this site last night and i'm so impressed. congrats on all you're doing!

    heather

    ReplyDelete